Friday, December 3, 2010

25 Things About Hall as a Reader

I. I don’t like to read two books at one time.
2. I don’t like to read in the car/plane
3. I don’t like the Percy Jackson serious.
4. I like the Judy Blume Fudge serious
5. I like to read before bedtime.
6. I do not like to read in the morning.
7. I like to read to my little cousin.
8. I like to read by a fire.
9. I use to like to read the Dr. Sues books.
10. I like to read in quietness.
11. I like to read on trips.
12. I like to read after a long fun day.
13. I like to read at the beach.
14. I like to read AR books.
15. I don’t like to read when a friend is over.
16. I like to read after I am sick.
17. I like to read after a shower.
18. I like to read after I do my homework.
19. I like to teach my cousin how to read.
20. I like to read kids books.
21.I do not like to check out books because I feel like I have to read really fast.
22. I like fiction.
23. I like to read caption underpants.
24. I think the books are better than the movies.
25. My favorite book is Frindle.

No comments: