Tuesday, November 16, 2010

25 Things About Me as a Reader



1. I like fiction stories with a lot of mystery!
2. Action has to be included in stories. (That’s my opinion.)
3. I’ve learned that I like reading books that aren’t short.
4. With all honesty, reading is not a hobby that I do constantly.
5. Reading on a rainy day tucked into my bed covers is like heaven if I’m in the mood to read.
6. My two favorite book series to read are the Harry Potters and Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.
7. I just bought all these books at the Book Fair, and I’m so excited for the next Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
8. I’ve learned when reading the same book and movie, you can contrast things that didn’t happen in the book that did in the movie, or things that happened in the movie that didn’t happen in the book.
9. I much more often read in my head than out loud.
10. Reading at nighttime is best time for me.
11. Reading makes me sleepy.
12.I also like books to have good personality.
13. I am picky about the spot and what it feels like when reading.
14. I LOVE books that at the end of a chapter leave you hanging
15. PLOT needs to be included
16. Solutions need to be included in that certain story for the problem in that certain story.
17. I like paper- back books more because they cost less.
18. My favorite author is J.K. Rowling.
19. I like book series that are continued book by book.
20. I like learning a lesson on how maybe to be Godly man.
21. I honestly learn how to write better when I read books with such good wording etc.
22. I don’t like small books.
23. I don’t really like nonfiction.
24. But I like reading nonfiction books about sports players.
25. Has to be AGE appropriate.

No comments: