Monday, December 13, 2010

25 Things About Thomas as a Reader

1. I have to read it quiet.

2. I can’t read in the car because everyone talks and the radio is always on.

3. My favorite series is the Percy Jackson series.

4. I am not a fastest reader, but I am a fast reader.

5. My favorite book is the Lost Hero.

6. My reading level is in the fours.

7. My favorite author is Rick Riordan.

8. I can read in slow music.

9. I can’t read lying on my stomach.

10. I like books with lots of action.

11. I read in bed when I’m tired so I can fall asleep.

12. My favorite book in the Percy Jackson Series is The Last Olympian.

13. Reading is one of my favorite things to do.

14. I got 98.1 AR points in second grade.

15. The longest book I have ever read is 553 pages.

16. If I get a chance to read I read a lot.

17. I also like books with adventure.

18. My favorite setting in a book is New York.

19. I can’t hear a peep when I hear or else I might stop reading.

20. One of my favorite things about reading is you can get a better grade, and all the books aren’t the same.

21. I can’t read two books at the same time.

22. I like books that have lots of humor!

23. I like nonfiction books!

24. I like books that are about sports.

25. I can’t read more than 20 pages a day because I don’t have time.

No comments: